Monday, August 4, 2008

Susan Carlin on USTREAM.tv


I sat in on a USTREAM.tv painting session held by Susan Carlin yesterday afternoon.
After getting home from church and lunch I had missed most of it but what I caught was very good. It looked like, based on the comments, that everyone was having a good time watching Susan paint her kitty cat. I've been tracking her blog for quite some time now and I really like her portrait work. She recently did some knife painting which I thought was terrific. Go check her out, she posts pretty regularly.





1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

A very belated thank you for your kind words about my online painting and my blog. I found you by 'googling' my name in Google images and being shocked at the pages and pages that came up- yours among them. Thank you again!